INSTRUCTIONS FOR ACCESS TO REVOLUTIONPHR
Dr. Bhat @ Austin Village Eyecare is pleased to offer you convenient, secure access to information from your eye care record through an online portal called revolutionphr. The acronym PHR stands for “Personal Health Record” and represents an online location where you and only you can view important information about your relationship with us.
Revolutionphr utilizes the highest standards of online security while allowing you to view portions of your eye care record through any standard internet browser on a pc or mac computer. We encourage you to use the login information created specifically for you to review the many features available.
The information current available via the portal is broken down into five pods:
- Provides a summary of your doctor and practice information including address, phone number, and website
- Provides a summary of patient information as recorded in your electronic health record including demographics and contact information
- Provides a summary of financial transactions with the practice including current account balances and invoices
- Provides a summary of upcoming appointments and allows access to documents and clinical information from past visits
- Provides a summary of product orders, their status, and delivery date
You can decide if access to revolutionphr is right for you, and participation is completely optional. We have no record of your access and we allow you to use this online portal at your discretion.
Steps to access revolutionphr
1. Access the internet through your preferred internet browser on any pc or mac computer
2. In the internet address bar (often called the toolbar) type this address: https://www.revolutionphr.com
[**note: if the page does not load, you will need to install the latest version of adobe flash player – visit www.adobe.com, find the download section for adobe flash player]
3. Insert the username discussed with our office staff (the email address you provided)
4. Insert the temporary password that was created specifically for you: (a random password is generated and emailed)
5. Upon entering this password, the system prompts you to choose a secure password of your choosing
We genuinely hope that you find value in having access to this information in a timely and secure environment.
Click the image below to direct you to Revolution PHR
Of course, if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us by phone 704.821.5009 or via email.